We offer pre-booked guided tours for groups on various topics.
- Crime and punishment through history
- The Prison of Madness: History of criminal asylums
- Propaganda – available until the end of May
- Break with the lawful state: Occupation and the postwar legal purge
- Bespoke tours on desired topics within our fields.
- Groups on weekdays 9 am – 3 pm: NOK 1000, maximum 25 persons per group
- Groups on weekdays after 3 pm: NOK 2000
- Groups on Saturday and Sunday: NOK 3000
- Groups without guide are free during opening hours.
Duration: 45-60 minutes.
Questions and booking
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: 73 50 03 05 Mobile: 46 74 97 11 (Office hours Mon-Fri 10-15)
Group visits without tour guide
Groups who wish to view the exhibits on their own are welcome to do so. Entrance is free. We appreciate it if you call or email ahead of time to let us know, so that we can avoid double booking with other groups. The building is old and small, and due to fire safety we can only have a limited number of groups at one time.